Sunday, November 26, 2006

Adorable yet they're funny

Animal especially pets can be very adorable yet very funny at the same time. Take a look at these pictures below..



"Thanks, I had it done at that fabulous new salon downtown!"




Uh, excuse me mister, have you seen my mother?





Do I LOOK like a mocha latte to you?!



Woohoo!.....high tide, get outa my way!!!




Sssshhhh, baby sleeping








"Everybody was Kung Fu fightin!"







"Must....... reach.... ...cookie! "




Titanic..... ..the sequel?




Will you be my new daddy? I be your best fwiend!




A nip here, a tuck there....... .you look marvelous dahling!




"Pssss, pssstt pssss psst pssss psst"





"Being a mechanic is hard work, but it pays the bills and feeds the kids!"




Didn't you know I won't get any taller?




"Aaaawww Man! I almost had it!!!!"



Is this your kid?




you got me for amusement purposes only, right?






yummy yummy yummy





Please papa, don't leave me!




"It be allwight, don't cry!"


"I told you, don't pull my ears, didn't I?!!!"

No comments: